Sunday, July 27, 2008

When to watch synchro on TV

I've been meaning to post this for a week now, but as you can imagine my life has been pretty hectic. My "to do before I leave" list keeps growing, not shrinking! So here's when you can watch some synchro on TV. All the synchro events are the last week of the Olympics. The prime-time and late night listings are PT/ET, while the day time listings are the same no matter what time zone you're in. I hope either you or your Tivo can catch some of the coverage!

Tuesday, August 19: Duet Technical on Oxygen 6:00-8:00 pm
Wednesday, August 20: Duet Free final on Oxygen 6:00-8:00 pm
Friday, August 22: Team Technical on NBC and NBC HD 12:35-2:00 am
Saturday, August 23: Team Free final on NBC and NBC HD 10:00am-6:00 pm

In addition, watch for me in the Opening Ceremonies on August 8 and the Closing Ceremonies on August 24th. I'll be at both!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That sucks that you are not on TV until the last week! Both Dave and I have been excited for the Olympics to start that we bought matching Olympics T-shirts and planning on rooting you on!