Thursday, August 14, 2008

Back in Beijing

I'm back in Beijing today, and back to the excitement of the Olympic Village. We had our last Korea training practice yesterday morning and then headed to the airport to find our flight back four hours delayed! Our coaches joked that we could have stayed in the pool longer...we didn't think it was as funny as they did. We got in pretty late last night, but it was nice not having to set an alarm this morning because it's our day off! I've been looking forward to today, and I'm hoping to make it to a couple of events and look around the village a bit. I can already tell that things are more exciting than when we left because the village was already buzzing at 7:30 when I went to breakfast...yep sleeping in is now waking up at 7:00!! I'm exciting to be part of it, too!

No comments: